The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

OMG HAWTNESS!

*humps*

Depredation responds:

Lol, great, now it's pregnant :(.
:D. Thanks.

Sandbox Sandbox

i was the one to protect it =]

this is such a simplistic thing but its so fun to mess around with.

'nuff said.

DeathZone: KillingGrounds DeathZone: KillingGrounds

Good

It was fun to play, but i think you should add when a zombie dies to have a little death effect insted of just disappearing.

Norton3000 responds:

Tell me how to do that and I will. :D

Battleship Trailer Battleship Trailer

it was good.

but i'll be honest, i gave it a zero. maybe its just me but i felt it was nice that you're showing a preview but you'll probably get flamed and stuff and not many people will want to watch it. trust me, if it makes it, it's gonna kill you're batting average. don't get me wrong i loved the 3d and stuff, its just those reasons i gave you.
can't wait for the real thing,
gokus

Avp216 responds:

no problems. I was expectign it to be blammed. I was only seeign what people thought of the idea.

Montgolfier Montgolfier

I liked it.

I hope it gets protected as well... just one question. how the hell did you get the filesize so low?

TOON - The RPG (demo) TOON - The RPG (demo)

awesome!

i liked it a lot exept for the loading and the skills thing... i cant climb the vine so i cant advance in the storyline... can you level up to bring up your skills?

T0MMY responds:

If you don't have a high Climb skill you can still get through the game. Climbing the vine will only lead you to an extra scene just for fun.
The main skill to get you through the cave is Pick Up Heavy Thing, but even that is unnecessary because I have different options for different situations.
At the end of the game you get a Plot Point (which can be used to raise a skill), but it's the end of the game, so there's really no need for it. I kind of poke fun at that with the ending sequence.
Thanks for the review.

-T0MMY

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

Hahaha

very funny and fun!

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

outstanding but i dont get it

what are the 0's for and why do u purchase the temple, ect. and wut are the flags 4?

DragRacer DragRacer

Kick Ass!!!!

Reminds me of the fast and the furious! Good Stuff!