C&C Red Alert 2 - Grinder C&C Red Alert 2 - Grinder

My favorite of all RA series

I love this song so much. It just doesn't get old. I love going onto the soviet campaign and wrecking the shit out of everything, cause their weapons are so badass. To this day I'm still playing, and damn I gotta make a remix too.

red alert 2-destroy red alert 2-destroy

I love it.

I wanna know what kind of effects you use, its so full sounding its amazing.

High Voltage High Voltage

Wow.

a lot of effort went into this huh? it sounds really good. these three must not be your only tracks if you're this good. or are you using teh l0000ps?

Striker028 responds:

thanks, I appreciate the review :). actually, these are my only 3 completed tracks, but i have a ton of other unfinished ones. i have a pretty long musical history too, so that's maybe why i'm so "good". no, i'm not using the loops, and i hope i'll never have to. if i do, i'll give credit.

thanks again, and i'll check out ur stuff as soon as i get these damned speakers working lol....

Browser battles ending credits Browser battles ending credits

good

a few little problems though,

the overall volume could have been higher,
especially the guitar.
other than that it was good, simple, but good.

Stealth-Emergence responds:

Yeah I know that's why I remastered and and re-released it after this version

I called it Broswer Battles (Re-Mastered) this version was the pre-decent mastering!

Thanks but I wanted you to review the other track, oh well!

Peace Out!

Stealth

Chasing Dreams (MRAC06 NOV) Chasing Dreams (MRAC06 NOV)

This is sweet.

along with the video game comment. i could see it in one of the paper mario games haha. its so goot though, what program do you use? i love songs with lots of layers.

Stealth-Emergence responds:

Thanks Gokus!

Well I use FL for my audio now!

Glad you like it, I was hoping for another review on Mysteries After Dark as well! lol

I''l give you 2 reviews for your audios, inhope that you come back and review that one too! you may be pleasantly surprised with it

Peace Out!

coming to review for you now!

Stealth

Tribal Sacrifice [Fixed] Tribal Sacrifice [Fixed]

Sweet.

I like the claps in the background, its so easy w/ percussion loops hehe. nice to see we have some younger audio producers here, not just me (I'm 16)

Check out my stuff,
Later.

-API- Digital Killer -API- Digital Killer

I love it.

this is by far my favorite by you. i think you're my favorite in the audio portal.

Fit Of Passion Fit Of Passion

Nice

I really liked it. its nice to see someone not use all these expensive programs like we all do, and just kinda let out actual played music. you kinda told everyone that you don't need all that expensive stuff to make good music in the portal. matter of fact, when i get a new set of strings (my guitar currently has 5 strings as well) I think I'll make a guitar piece.

FakePlasticMan responds:

Glad to be of inspiration :)

It is a shame to see music nowadays almost a battle of who has the "best gear" or "best program" rather then composition skill, but it still helps alot. That whole song was recorded through the freeware program "audacity" from a squier guitar. I suppose getting a job would help with equipment, meh.

Thecno audio Thecno audio

that made my ears hurt.

try not using so much in your face stuff, and that lead instrument was annoying

Inspiration in darkness Inspiration in darkness

Nice.

Some people might not really understand the definition of ambience but this is good, for ambience. if you're trying to go for something a little more upbeat try adding even more layers, i know you get timid about it but dont worry it usually works out. if you want to exchange aims or something that'd be cool. talk to ya later,

gokus

begforflash1 responds:

Thanks! Still don't know anything about layers.