Bones Bones

awesome!

hah that's the greatest flash i've seen.... i like the song... plug in baby by muse. good stuff!

opie vs jimmy soundboard opie vs jimmy soundboard

that was awesome

i played around with that for like 1/2 an hour

Knuckles Adventure 8 Knuckles Adventure 8

shweet.

you managed to not get any awards... how?! you must've put on the invisible goggles and ran into the darkest corner of the flash room. and yes. that is a compliment.

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

OMG HAWTNESS!

*humps*

Depredation responds:

Lol, great, now it's pregnant :(.
:D. Thanks.

Sandbox Sandbox

i was the one to protect it =]

this is such a simplistic thing but its so fun to mess around with.

'nuff said.

DeathZone: KillingGrounds DeathZone: KillingGrounds

Good

It was fun to play, but i think you should add when a zombie dies to have a little death effect insted of just disappearing.

Norton3000 responds:

Tell me how to do that and I will. :D

C&C Red Alert 2 - Grinder C&C Red Alert 2 - Grinder

My favorite of all RA series

I love this song so much. It just doesn't get old. I love going onto the soviet campaign and wrecking the shit out of everything, cause their weapons are so badass. To this day I'm still playing, and damn I gotta make a remix too.

red alert 2-destroy red alert 2-destroy

I love it.

I wanna know what kind of effects you use, its so full sounding its amazing.

High Voltage High Voltage

Wow.

a lot of effort went into this huh? it sounds really good. these three must not be your only tracks if you're this good. or are you using teh l0000ps?

Striker028 responds:

thanks, I appreciate the review :). actually, these are my only 3 completed tracks, but i have a ton of other unfinished ones. i have a pretty long musical history too, so that's maybe why i'm so "good". no, i'm not using the loops, and i hope i'll never have to. if i do, i'll give credit.

thanks again, and i'll check out ur stuff as soon as i get these damned speakers working lol....